**Amber's Story - How we arrived where we are today. (Updated June 2016)
General Information / Resources (POTS)
- Homeschooling a Child with Chronic Illness
- POTS Summary
- 10 Facts About POTS for Teens
- Classroom Accommodations for Children with Dysautonomia
- What is Dysautonomia?
General Information / Resources (FM)
- Favorite Fructose Malabsorption Resources (Nov. 2013)
- Fructose Malabsorption Science Unit - This was quickly written to aid Amber in understanding her condition.
- Amber's Sample Diet - January 2014
- Low Fructose Products
I usually modify gluten free recipes to satisfy Amber's specific tolerances, my favorites coming from Nicole Hunn at GlutenFreeOnAShoestring.com. I also use recipes from various blogs and websites listed in the resources post above. On a very rare occasion, I have to develop my own recipe or completely rework another. Those are the recipes listed here. You can also find more recipes that I've collected at my Fructmal Recipes Pinterest board.